Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság, concerned with the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy covering all of these treatments, the purposes pursued by them as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
1. Responsible for the treatment (within the meaning of the law 78-17 called "CNIL" law)
Your data are collected by: Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság, company registered in Hungary under the number 01-09-351162.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Data CNIL: in accordance with the law of 06.01.1978, this information may give rise to the exercise of a right of access and rectification with our sales department. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (article 34 of the "Informatique et Libertés" law). To exercise this right, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Identification of collected data, purpose and exploitation of processed data
To ensure these contractual commitments to its customers, Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság collects the data necessary for the implementation of its services.
This data is collected when the customer:
- Creates a personal space on one of the Sites of Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság.
- Make a request for information on one Sites of Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
- Performs an Order on One of Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság's Sites or by Any Other Medium
- Navigates to one of the sites of Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság and / or consult the products;
- Contact Customer Service;
To better understand the data processing carried out by Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság, we invite you to take knowledge of the information below:
Purpose of the treatment: Newsletters management, e-mail recovery mail, subscriptions, information on products and services.
- Full name - Name (s) - Address - Telephone Numbers - Email Address
- Date of birth
- Internal code of treatment allowing the identification of the customer
- IP address
- Data relating to the means of payment: postal or bank account number, check number and / or credit card, expiry date of the credit card
- Transaction data: transaction number, details of the purchase, subscription, property or service subscribed
- Requests for documentation, tests, products purchased, subscribed services and subscriptions, quantity, amount, periodicity, delivery address, contractual relationship history, product return, origin of the sale or order, correspondences with the customer, comments customers and prospects, identity of the people in charge of the customer relationship
We will never use your telephone number or your e-mail address to do business prospecting, your number serves us exclusively to contact you as part of customer service.
3. Hosting Data
All data collected and processed by Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság is hosted within the European Union.
However, in the event that one of the subcontractors of Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság is located outside the European Union, Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság in its capacity as controller, implements all the necessary measures to ensure the security of its customers' data.
If you want to know the destination of your data (outside the European Union), we invite you to contact us by email at: email@example.com.
4. Banking data
All your personal data is protected and encrypted using a secure server. The payment information you provide on the Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság website may be sent to its payment service providers to process your payment. In no event Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság does not store your bank details. The sites and servers of Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság have all passed the standards and certifications to be PCI DSS Compliant. PCI DSS is a set of security standards designed to ensure that all companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
5. Destination of the collected data
The collected data are transmitted to the Company Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság or to third parties since this transmission will be made essential to the realization of the contract which binds Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság to his client.
6. Data retention period
The data are stored and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
7. Right to access and rectify your data
In accordance with Law 78-17 "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, each person has a right of access, rectification and opposition to his personal data.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to Article 40 of the above-mentioned law, all applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity card signed and mention the address to which Rocket Digital Group Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság may contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request.
Moreover, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7th, 2016, the people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the website of the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Finally, each person has a right to portability of personal data that has been transmitted to the controller. This right applies under the same conditions as the right of access and rectification.
Each username and password is unique and exclusive to the person who creates them.
To ensure data security, it is important to take the following basic precautions:
It is recommended that your password be longer than twelve characters, including a capital letter. , numbers, a punctuation mark or special character; The password created must not be linked to any element of your life; Each account must have its own password.
9. Use of "cookies"
What is a "cookie"?
A "Cookie" or plotter is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, ...) and read for example when consulting a website, reading a mail electronic, installation or use of a software or mobile application regardless of the type of terminal used. (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi)